The health of your mouth is paramount to the health of your entire body. Excess plaque in the mouth has been linked to an increased risk of heart disease. Periodontal disease linked to diabetes. Missing teeth linked to Alzheimer’s disease. And the list goes on. When it comes to caring for the health of your mouth, it’s about so much more than simply flashing a pretty smile (though we’re here to help you with that too).
Our practice prioritizes preventative treatments to help to keep your mouth—and the rest of you— in tip-top shape.
- Dental Cleaning & Hygiene Care
- Fluoride Treatment and Fluoride-Free Alternative
- Silver Diamine Fluoride Treatment – Eliminating harmful bacteria and providing immediate relief from hypersensitivity, silver diamine fluoride is a highly beneficial alternative to traditional fluoride treatments.
- Traditional Sealants
- ICON Resin Infiltrate – Fluoride and Filling Alternative – An option to slow down cavity progress and remineralize teeth, this treatment is often used as an alternative to fluoride treatments and/or fillings.
- CARIFREE – pH-balancing, Bacteria-reducing
- Dental Ozone Therapy – Antifungal, Antibacterial, Antiviral – Bacteria thrives in an acidic environment, like many people’s mouths. This treatment aims to reduce harmful mouth bacteria by changing the PH level in the mouth to be less acidic (alkaline).
- X-Rays – uses light to look between teeth to determine pathology. This is useful in pregnant females and those desiring to limit their radiation exposure.
- Fiber-Optic Transillumination Alternative